Welcome to takshila
Takshila Educational Society (TES) is at the vanguard of the knowledge revolution in the country. Set up under the Societies Registration Act of India, the Society is the mindful convergence of a few, far-thinking individuals, wholly committed to the cause of education in India.
This commitment has resulted in the pan-Indian presence of TES, with four schools in various Grade-A cities.
Takshila has established Delhi Public Schools at Patna, Pune, Ludhiana and Coimbatore that provide tutelage to over 12,000 students and direct employment to over 1,000 professionals as teachers, administrative and support staff. Through the schools, Takshila kindles in young minds the spark of service to society and respect for India’s invaluable cultural heritage via the enriching influences of the arts.
With this as our motto we aim to :
- 1. To promote Indian Culture and Art
2. To revive and resuscitate dying traditions, arts and culture
3. To inspire the highest academic and social potential by encouraging students to strive harder
4. To give back to society, in every form possible, with compassion
5. To inspire students to pursue excellence, to develop into good human beings and global citizens
6. To harness self governance and independent learning styles to accomplish goals.
7. To adopt various problem-solving techniques to encourage critical thinking
8. To set high personal standards and to meet the expectations of a rapidly changing society
9. To respect the self, others and the environment